Thursday, February 5, 2009

Will the real Christians stand up!

First of all let me say that Jesus Christ is Lord and I exalt him at all times! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Jesus is worthy to be praised!
I want to know what's going on with these people claiming to be saved and doing everything under the sun. Living and doing everything that an unbeliever would do and sometimes even more! Then they come to church and think that everything is OK. Like because they went to church they think everything that happened during the week is washed away. The bible says that at our best we're filthy rags in God's sight but, that doesn't give us the right to do whatever we want to do. We should always be striving to be and do better in Christ Jesus. I assumed that they're just being religious or thinking of tradition that they learned and not really even considering their faith in Christ Jesus. I'm just wondering what it is that makes people claim to be Christians but do everything contrary to the bible. Personally I would love to meet some true believers ready to stand up boldly for Jesus Christ and fight the good fight of faith! It would be nice to converse with people who have similar views and a similar mentality as I do. I have another web page http://jehovahswarrior.com/blog that you should check out. It has my testimony and biblical text and inspirational post that I think would be beneficial to many believers in Christ Jesus! It also has links to other sites that are an inspiration to me. I would appreciate it if you would take a look around my site and leave comments and your links if you want. May God bless you and keep you covered!